BuildLink() domain name

pedrobl

Oct 19, 2009, 9:30:40 AM10/19/09
to ColdBox Platform

Hi!

Where does the function get the domain name to build the link? I have
a server with multiple virtual domains, and I'd like BuildLink() to
use the domain name used in the request, or at least be able to
configure it somewhere.

TIA!

Pedro.

Luis Majano

Oct 19, 2009, 11:34:02 AM10/19/09
to col...@googlegroups.com
Pedro you can use the event.setSESBaseURL() to change the base url of your requests.  Also, the method has a baseURL argument.

People really need to start reading the API docs: www.coldbox.org/api

All the information is there.
--
Luis F. Majano
President

ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/731/483
Blog: http://www.luismajano.com
IECFUG Manager: http://www.iecfug.com

pedrobl

Oct 19, 2009, 12:01:29 PM10/19/09
to ColdBox Platform

Luis,

Thank you and sorry for not checking the API... you are absolutely
right. You've developed a wonderful framework with lots of nice and
accurate documentation. I'm just a little stressed out lately... :P

Gracias por tu atención, es todo un honor,

Pedro.

Luis Majano

Oct 19, 2009, 12:02:50 PM10/19/09
to col...@googlegroups.com