The OAuth client was not found. error

douglas smith

Apr 25, 2017, 7:46:37 PM4/25/17
to codeworld-discuss
i have a functioning clone of codeworld running at http://35.184.189.235:8080/ on google-cloud-platform/ but getting is error 'The OAuth client was not found. error'  the api-key is in /web/clientId.txt . I .... the site is working fine other that sign in issue.

do i need to download OAuth client id to my laptop?  so close .... TIA doug
below is text from

Restrictions

Enter JavaScript origins, redirect URIs, or both

Authorized JavaScript origins

For use with requests from a browser. This is the origin URI of the client application. It can't contain a wildcard (http://*.example.com) or a path (http://example.com/subdir). If you're using a nonstandard port, you must include it in the origin URI.

Authorized redirect URIs

<has been left blank>