Saving and loading

rc...@rcook.org

Jun 30, 2016, 1:29:31 PM6/30/16
to codeworld-discuss
Hi everyone,

Really basic question: What happens when I save? I've used the "Save As" button a few times, but I don't see a list of projects. Where should my projects be listed and how do I load them?

Thanks, Richard.

rc...@rcook.org

Jun 30, 2016, 1:49:38 PM6/30/16
to codeworld-discuss
I think it's a bug. I'm seeing a JavaScript error in the Chrome console. I'll log a bug on GitHub.

rc...@rcook.org

Jun 30, 2016, 1:52:33 PM6/30/16
to codeworld-discuss

Chris Smith

Jun 30, 2016, 2:13:32 PM6/30/16
to codeworl...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the report!  This was broken with https://github.com/google/codeworld/pull/202 yesterday, and I've now pushed a fix.  You may need to refresh the page to get the new JavaScript.  Let me know if you have any more problems.