Wanted: Summer of Haskell mentors for CodeWorld projects

Chris Smith

May 17, 2017, 11:18:31 PM5/17/17
to codeworl...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

We're getting very close to selecting our student projects for Summer of Haskell.  We got a lot of great applications this year and to avoid turning down too many exciting projects, I've inquired about increasing our number of students from 2 to 4.

A great Summer of Haskell experience means having good mentoring, though.  If anyone on this mailing list would be interested in volunteering some of their time to mentor a student for the summer, please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris