Issues with get SSL replication going (I.e. Encrypting Replication Traffic as well as Encrypting SST Traffic)

瀏覽次數:65 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

brentgc...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年8月30日 晚上11:20:192017/8/30
收件者:codership

Good day Guys

Im trying to get SSL replication going (I.e. Encrypting Replication Traffic
as well as Encrypting SST Traffic).

For the likes of me I just cant get it working.

If I set the variable, encrypt = 0 (i.e. encryption off) replication works.

Please can I ask if someone could please review my logs / setup are see
where my issue lays.

Here is my configuration setup
https://pastebin.com/9JDP4LCr

This is the /var/log/mysql/error.log of First node (i.e. Donor)
https://pastebin.com/MrWDcECA

This is the /var/log/mysql/error.log of 2nd node (i.e. joiner)
https://pastebin.com/wZiNDP4P

If anyone can assist, it would most appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark

Aaron Morand

未讀,
2017年8月31日 上午9:52:212017/8/31
收件者:brentgc...@gmail.com、codership
Have you used those SSL certificates successfully anywhere else?
Both your error logs have this

socat[13362] E SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file(): error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line

So make sure your certificate files ( ca-cert.pem and server-cert.pem ) have
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
and
-----END CERTIFICATE-----
lines.

That your key file ( server-key.pem ) has the lines
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
and
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----

If you copied their contents on Windows system, then you need to verify that they didn't get a carriage return on the end of any line in the files.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Aaron

回覆所有人