Oracle to MySQL or MARIA Data Migration

DoKyeong Yoon

May 15, 2018, 1:57:23 AM5/15/18
to codership
Oracle to MySQL or MARIA Data Migration

I will soon be working on Oracle to MySQL or MARIA.

When I work before, there were a lot of broken data(corrupted data) during the data migration,
Therefore, I plan to work in the following way, and I want to know if it is possible in MySQL or Maria.

1) Get the SAM file from Oracle.

2) Load the data into MySQL or Maria.
    During the load,
    the wrong data(corrupted data) is logged to the file line by line
    Only data that does not have an error  is loaded into the table.

3) Correct the contents of the invalid data in log file and load it again.

This is  what I did in informix using a dbload program.