How can Install Maraidb galera cluster from tar manually( NO YUM INSTALL)

gka...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2017, 6:11:49 AM7/21/17
to codership
Hi,

I am planning to put mariadb galera cluster.  This machine has mysql as well.  Mariadb YUM install will over write mysql install So I want some instructions where I can install mariadb galera cluster that allows me choose or customize  data dir etc.

Appreciated for quick help .. please ..

Thanks,
Sandeep

Ramesh

Jul 24, 2017, 4:55:51 AM7/24/17
to codership
Try with the binary installation with the different directory for the MariaDB.

Would you like to have rpm ?

gka...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2017, 4:43:42 AM7/25/17
to codership
No .. I don't want RPM as well .. Can you send me instructions to install from binary .. I am planning to put 3 node mariadb galera cluser.