garbd, bind to specific ip

Dennis Rilorin

Jun 30, 2015, 9:52:23 AM6/30/15
to codersh...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys

I have tried to look through the vast posts regarding garbd and cannot find an answer to my inquiry.

Basically I would like garbd to bind to a specific ip on a rhel 7.1 server.

The server is having multiple ip addresses and I would like to dedicate on of them to garbd.

Thanks a lot in advance,

/Dennis

Umarzuki Mochlis

Jun 30, 2015, 9:57:29 AM6/30/15
to Dennis Rilorin, codersh...@googlegroups.com
gmcast.listen_addr

"This variable defines the address on which node listens to
connections from other nodes in the cluster."