lower_case_table_names option not working in Galera Cluster with MySQL

Sameer Joshi

Jan 27, 2016, 9:58:57 AM1/27/16
to codership
Hi
I setup a 3 node Galera CLuster for mysql for POC and it worked fine. Then I wanted to test it with a actual application database. So I created database and tables for one of custom application on all 3 nodes. The table names were in lower case. I set lower_case_table_names=1 option in my.cnf. But still it is not working and my application is not getting deployed on tomcat server as some SQL queries in application are using upper case table names.

Does this option work in Galera Cluster to make the SQL queries case insensitive?

Yash Prakash

Feb 26, 2016, 6:46:41 PM2/26/16
to codership
Has someone encountered such error in the past. I am also looking at a similar error.

Yin Xuesong

Sep 5, 2016, 4:44:24 AM9/5/16
to codership
mysql> show status like '%size%';
Is the node_size equal your total node size?
mysql>show status like '%ready%';
Is the result On?

If not, your cluster does't work,You can print your server.cnf.

在 2016年1月27日星期三 UTC+8下午10:58:57,Sameer Joshi写道: