Galera 25.3.17 in Debian unstable

瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Otto Kekäläinen

未讀,
2016年8月17日 清晨7:01:592016/8/17
收件者:codersh...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

For your information, I've uploaded 25.3.17 to Debian unstable
yesterday. It built OK on all official platforms:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=galera-3

General overview: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/galera-3

After this upload, there is only one bug filed in Debian:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=828306 and this has
been forwarded to Galera Github already, and the issue is not
critical.

- Otto

Otto Kekäläinen

未讀,
2016年8月17日 清晨7:17:272016/8/17
收件者:codersh...@googlegroups.com
> Hello!
>
> For your information, I've uploaded 25.3.17 to Debian unstable
> yesterday. It built OK on all official platforms:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=galera-3
>
> General overview: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/galera-3

Actually I found one issue: latest galera does not build on the Debian
reproducable build system. It fails with:

scons: *** [galera/src/trx_handle.o] Error 1
galera/src/trx_handle.cpp:52:1: error: 'std::ostream&
galera::operator<<(std::ostream&, const galera::TrxHandle&)' has not
been declared within galera [-Werror]
galera::operator<<(std::ostream& os, const TrxHandle& th)
^~~~~~
In file included from galera/src/trx_handle.cpp:5:0:
galera/src/trx_handle.hpp:755:30: note: only here as a friend
friend std::ostream& operator<<(std::ostream& os, const
TrxHandle& trx);
^~~~~~~~

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it.

Can somebody investiage this and create a patch?

Full log at https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/rbuild/unstable/amd64/galera-3_25.3.17-1.rbuild.log
and full details of galera-3 reproducible builds at
https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/rb-pkg/unstable/amd64/galera-3.html
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄