how to reconfigure galeria cluster mysql 5.6 cluster

23 zobrazení
Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

bbnlaccts acnts

neprečítané,
5. 10. 2015, 14:27:115. 10. 2015
komu: codership
Hi
i am have been running a 3 node galeria mysql 5.6 cluster on ubuntu 12.04
All was running until the node3 ran out space and it stopped participating in the cluster env.
this was noticed after 2 to weeks later on when the load average has skyrocketed to 15 to 20%.
Saw that the node1 and node2 have high i/o and also cpu is run. Added space and tried bring up the node3. but it in vain.
Hence I want to rebuild the replication all from scratch again.
Can anybody please do let me know how to reconfigure the galeria cluster, what files to clean up so that all the 3 nodes are up and running smoth

Thanks
Arun
Odpovedať všetkým
Odpovedať autorovi