Move Table outside datadir

Dominik

Jan 4, 2017, 4:20:53 AM1/4/17
to codership
Hi,

I need to move one table outside the default datadir (/var/lib/mysql) to a new partition. On a normal mysql server I would shut down the server, creating an .ISL-File with the new path, moving the .IBD file to the new location and then restarting the server.
Is this procedure the same when using galera, or do I need to shutdown all 3 nodes and start the procedure on every node before restarting the cluster? I was also wondering what will happen with the .ISL-File together with xtrabackup as sst_method. And is there anything else I need to take care of?

* 3 Nodes
* wsrep_sst_method=xtrabackup-v2
* galera plugin 3.19

Thank you in advance.