Configuring: read-only slave from the galera cluster

Ramesh

Mar 24, 2017, 6:48:20 AM3/24/17
to codership
Newbie to galera cluster.

We have the two cluster setup with 3 nodes on galera cluster
1. c1: n1-2-3 and
2. c2:n4-n5-n6

The c1:n3 needs to be the master of c2:n6 (cluster 2 group)

C1:n3 [master] ===> C2:n6 [slave]

When I tried that, the primary c1:n3 feeds are coming fine [ replicated to C2: n1-2-3. ] .  But when I do insert on c1:n2, its not replicating.

So thought of enabling log_slave_updates on all c1 nodes.

Will that makes any data inconsistency?  Do I need to add any other params [ like auto_increment_increment/offset ]

Also, galera won't run with binlog records right ?

Help me on understanding how the galera gets replicated across the nodes.

Appreciate your time.

Thanks