Galera Cluster Across Data Centers

Suresh Kumar

Nov 21, 2017, 4:59:23 AM11/21/17
to codership

Hi,
   I have tried Galera Cluster with Maxscale Set up with 3 Nodes(Galera Node 1-Master and 2 Nodes) and 1 Maxscale Set up...

    My Requirement is something...more than the above scenario...I have come across data center concept in Galera Cluster...
   Whether its advisable to go with Galera Cluster across data centers.. in case if we are going around 15 Database servers...
   or will it be efficient if i go with 15 nodes in Galera cluster in Single Cluster...

  1)   One Galera Cluster with 15 Nodes....

                             (OR)

  2) 3 Nodes in a Galera Cluster  in 5 Data center's(5 Galera Cluster)

Please give me suggestion for going in former or later case
         In case if we going for later case please guide me with configuration set up.....

waiting for your reply

Regards
K Suresh Kumar