Galera setup in production

Raymond Xu

Apr 6, 2015, 9:18:56 PM4/6/15
to codersh...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I'm interested in Galera, could you show me what's the typical setup of Galera in your production? Or is it stable enough?

Cheers,
Ray

Daniel Black

Apr 6, 2015, 10:01:58 PM4/6/15
to Raymond Xu, codersh...@googlegroups.com

Apr 6, 2015, 10:20:27 PM4/6/15
to codersh...@googlegroups.com, ray...@gmail.com, daniel...@openquery.com
Thanks Daniel. I'll check the limitations thoroughly.