Unity3D Intro for the April 9th meeting

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Frank Hunleth

未读,
2017年3月27日 19:21:152017/3/27
收件人 CoderDojoDC
Hi all,

Apologies to everyone receiving this twice. I wanted to make sure that everyone not receiving notifications from meetup.com was aware of a special Unity3D intro meeting on April 9th. Michael Vaganov from CoderDojo Silicon Valley is joining us. He supports the Unity3D activities at his dojo and we're really lucky to have him in town at our next meeting.

The following link will take you to the RSVP page:

http://meetu.ps/37RR90

If you're coming, please have Unity installed on any laptops beforehand. The installer is at https://store.unity.com/download?ref=personal and is large. We'll try our best to accommodate anyone without Unity, but there won't be any time to install it at the meeting. Everyone will also need a 3 button mouse. Any mouse with a scroll wheel that you can click works.

Hope to see you there!

Frank

回复全部
回复作者