Rockville Science Day Thanks

Frank Hunleth

Apr 26, 2015, 8:48:09 PM4/26/15
to coder...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who showed up at our booth at Rockville Science Day. Thanks especially to all of the kids who brought projects to share with the attendees. We had a pretty good flow of people coming by the booth and everyone's help was definitely needed. Josh and I spoke afterwards about how well things went and how great it was to see so many people in the club come out.

We also wanted to thank Francis Lansiquot, Desma Alex, and Mei Mei Chang for their enthusiasm for the event a couple months ago when we were deciding to exhibit. We probably wouldn't have been there if it weren't for them. The three of them also were at Montgomery College today from beginning to end to make sure that the booth was always well staffed. That's not an easy job.

Thanks!
Frank and Josh