Planning meeting tonight @ 9 pm

Frank Hunleth

Mar 17, 2016, 9:35:55 AM3/17/16
to CoderDojoDC
Hi all,

As usual, we're having our regular planning meeting tonight at 9 PM. Unlike previous meetings, we're going to try out the appear.in video conference service. The http://coderdojodc.com/hangout link will log you into the video call like usual. The appear.in video conference site doesn't require a login and seems to *just* work, but you may want to try going to the link before the call just in case.

This meeting should be relatively short since our next meeting will be 3 weeks from now. We will not meet on March 27th.

Frank