Meeting cancelled today (3/1)

Frank Hunleth

Mar 1, 2015, 12:26:22 PM3/1/15
to coder...@googlegroups.com
[For those of you who don't get meetup messages]

It looks like the weather just doesn't want to cooperate. I've receive quite a few reports of dicey conditions, so we're cancelling today's meeting. I'm going to reschedule the IBM intro to Cloud programming. Weather permitting, I hope to see everyone at our next meeting on March 15th. We also have a planning meeting this Thursday at 9pm.

I know that many will be sad that this meeting was cancelled. My kids and I are. In the hopes of providing everyone a little bit of computer programming joy, Alexa and I learned about a Raspberry Pi-controlled volcano exploring robot yesterday at the HacDC Raspberry Jam. We thought this was the coolest thing, and it just underscores that you never know where you might apply your programming skills!

See you on the 15th,
Frank