Fwd: Applications are open for the Girls Who Code FREE Summer Program!

Joshua Allan Westgard

Jan 19, 2016, 8:01:42 PM1/19/16
to coder...@googlegroups.com
FYI, the latest round of the Girls Who Code program is now open.  The program is open to 10th & 11th grade girls, and the program here in DC this year will take place from June 27-August 12.  Please help spread the word.

Josh

Begin forwarded message:

From: Girls Who Code <summeri...@girlswhocode.com>
Subject: Applications are open for the Girls Who Code FREE Summer Program!
Date: January 19, 2016 at 7:15:34 PM EST

Girls Who Code
Jan 19, 2016

Help us educate the next generation of women in tech!
Dear Joshua,

As you know, the Summer Immersion Program Application is now live at this link: girlswhocode.com/apply

Please help us spread the word in your community by sharing our application on social media and emailing local influencers. We've included sample copy below to make the process easier.
Thanks!
Girls Who Code

You can help by sharing the link to our application: girlswhocode.com/apply. Applications are due March 1, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST!

Twitter:
Build the world of your dreams by learning to code! Apply to the @GirlsWhoCode#SummerImmersionProgram now! girlswhocode.com/apply

Facebook:
In 10th or 11th grade and looking for a skill to add to your college applications? Why not learn to code and have the opportunity to build the world of your dreams! Apply today to the Girls Who Code Summer Immersion Program: girlswhocode.com/apply

Email:
Dear (Name),

In middle school, 74% of girls express interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM), but when choosing a college major, just 0.4% of high school girls select computer science. The greatest career opportunities in the future will be in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) so it’s important that we begin encouraging young women to pursue these fields.
Help encourage 10th & 11th grade girls in your network to apply to the Girls Who Code Summer Immersion Program so they can code the world of their dreams! The link to apply is here: girlswhocode.com/apply!

The 2016 Summer Immersion Program is FREE for all students with additional need-based scholarships available! A full list of our Summer Immersion Programs is below with new locations in Austin & Atlanta!

Girls Who Code
Summer Immersion Program
2016 Cities

Atlanta, GA  Austin, TX  Boston, MA  Chicago, IL  Emeryville, CA  Los Angeles, CA Miami, FL  Mountain View, CA  New York, NY  Newark, NJ  Palo Alto, CA  Redwood City, CA  San Francisco, CA  San Jose, CA  San Ramon, CA  Santa Clara, CA • Seattle, WA Washington, DC

Have Questions?
Check out our FAQs on our website. We’re here to answer them at ap...@girlswhocode.com!

Best,
Girls Who Code

You are currently subscribed to receive our newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.
Contact Us