littleBits postponed, but we're still meeting this Sunday

Frank Hunleth

Sep 12, 2015, 11:02:19 AM9/12/15
to CoderDojoDC

Unfortunately Ginger Butcher just let me know that she is sick and won't be able to make it to our meeting tomorrow. That means that we'll have to reschedule the littleBits topic.

We'll still have a meeting where we'll have the topic-based tables. If you're new to the group, bring a laptop if you have one. Please encourage your child to bring along any projects that he or she may want to work on and show off to others in the group. If they're new to programming, we'll help them get started. Also, I hope that everyone will still come to our meeting, but please update your RSVP if you change your mind.

Thanks,
Frank