CoderDojo Slate article

Frank Hunleth

Mar 17, 2017, 3:48:16 PM3/17/17
to CoderDojoDC

Slate published a pretty good article on CoderDojo and the unstructured approach to learning to code. The Boston CoderDojo sounds very similar to ours.

Also, I know that many of you are original members of the group. While most of our email communication has migrated to our meetup.com page and this mailing list traffic has been light, we still meet every other Sunday afternoon like clockwork. Our top project programming languages in the group are Scratch, Twine, and Python. We recently receive a grant from Montgomery County for Raspberry Pis, sensors, and other hardware so we now have a budding group of hardware hackers at our dojo. It would be great to see some old faces again so if you can make it to Rockville on the 26th or any of our future meetings, we'd love to have you. See https://www.meetup.com/CoderDojoDC/ for logistics.

Frank