Fwd: Help Spread the Word About Our Free Program!

Joshua Westgard

Dec 1, 2015, 5:15:57 PM12/1/15
to coder...@googlegroups.com
Dear CoderDojoDC friends,

Please see the flyer below for details on what looks to be a great program for girls interested in coding (target ages are those who will be in 10th and 11th grade next year).

We had a club member participate a couple years ago, and she reported back positively on the experience.

All best,
Josh

Begin forwarded message:

Girls Who Code
Dec 01, 2015

Help us spread the word!
Dear Joshua,

As leaders of your community, we are asking for your help encouraging girls to participate in our FREE summer program!

Girls Who Code is launching Summer Immersion Programs across the country next summer, and we want as many 10th & 11th grade girls to participate as possible. The program is free for all participants, with extra help in the form of need-based scholarships! Applications open in January.

Start spreading the word today within your community! Interested students should completethis form to learn more about the program, receive information on local recruitment events & be notified when the 2016 application process opens. You can also pass along our Summer Immersion Program & our Frequently Asked Questions flyer here.

We will be hosting Summer Immersion Programs in each of the cities listed below, including our newest locations - Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX!

Girls Who Code
Summer Immersion Program
2016 Cities

Atlanta, GA  Austin, TX  Boston, MA  Chicago, IL  Emeryville, CA  Los Angeles, CA Miami, FL  Mountain View, CA  New York, NY  Newark, NJ  Palo Alto, CA  Redwood City, CA  San Francisco, CA  San Jose, CA  San Ramon, CA  Santa Clara, CA • Seattle, WA Washington, DC

Best,
Girls Who Code

You are currently subscribed to receive our newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.
Contact Us