This Sunday's meeting

Frank Hunleth

Dec 16, 2015, 3:02:30 PM12/16/15
to CoderDojoDC

To everyone coming this Sunday,

I just learned about a potentially large rally going on in Rockville at the Old Gray Courthouse. For reference, we meet next door at the Old Red Courthouse. The rally goes from 5-6 PM, so it seems like it should only affect us when we're leaving.

On the off chance that parking is an issue, please take a quick look at www.rockvilleparking.com, so that you don't find yourself driving around before the meeting. I highly recommend the County Council Parking Garage on the corner of E. Jefferson and Monroe. It is a large and free parking garage that is only a couple blocks away.

See you Sunday,
Frank