Maker Faire on Sunday!

Joshua Westgard

Sep 20, 2016, 9:49:05 PM9/20/16
to CoderDojoDC
Dear All,

This is a reminder of our upcoming "meeting" at the Silver Spring Maker Faire on Sunday. Kids, bring your parents and come by to staff our booth for a half hour or more. You can quickly learn how to teach others to write their name in binary unicode, and then take in the rest of the Faire's many activities and exhibits (see below for details).

We will be at booth 59, which is located inside, in the ballroom, toward the back left corner as you enter the room.

Please sign up for a time slot at http://coderdojodc.com/booth (but even if you didn't sign up, still do come by!)

We hope to see many of you there!

Josh
CoderDojoDC

*****

#MakerFaireSS

Robots, flying machines, interactive art, and so much to do and see – KID Museum is hosting the Silver Spring Maker Faire on Sunday, September 25th at the Silver Spring Civic Building from 12:00-5:00p.m. The Silver Spring Faire will feature free family activities and innovative projects created by inventors, hackers, crafters, artists, and do-it-yourselfers of all kinds. There is food, entertainment, and fun for children and adults of all ages. For more information visit makerfairesilverspring.com .