Maker Faire signup!

Joshua Westgard

Sep 11, 2016, 8:24:33 PM9/11/16
to CoderDojoDC
Dear All,

As noted at today's meeting, our booth at the upcoming Silver Spring Maker Faire is going forward!

Sunday 09/25 from 12-5pm
Veterans Plaza in Silver Spring

Please sign up here for a slot to sit at the booth:

http://coderdojodc.com/booth

This is a great chance for members of the club (together with their parents/guardians) to show off what they have been learning and doing at CoderDojo. We will have a prepared activity that those sitting at the booth can share with visitors. There will also be an opportunity for kids to show off some of the projects they have worked on over their time in the club.

Don't worry -- you won't be left running the booth alone, or required to know in advance how to do the binary numbers activity -- we'll teach you how it works if you haven't done it before. It is easy and fun!

We hope to see many of you there. To learn more about the Faire see

https://www.makerfairesilverspring.com

Josh W.
CoderDojoDC