Mentor meeting - 2/18 @ 9pm

Frank Hunleth

Feb 17, 2016, 9:13:52 PM2/17/16
to CoderDojoDC
Hi all,

I've been silent on the mailing list about our planning meetings of late, but we're still having them. Our next one is tomorrow (Thursday) night at 9 PM.

We've had interest from a few parents about starting a First Lego League team for next fall. Many details have yet to be worked out, but if you're interested in helping out, feel free to join.

As usual, we'll be discussing topics for future meetings. If you've ever wanted to get more involved, please consider joining one of our planning calls this year. So many kids in the group enjoy the variety of computer programming topics we host, and we can't do this without help from parents, mentors, and programmers in our community.

To join us, just go to http://coderdojodc.com/hangout at 9 PM. It will connect you to a Google Hangout. If you have trouble, send me an email.

Regards,
Frank