Upcoming meetings

Frank Hunleth

Oct 26, 2015, 9:22:47 PM10/26/15
to CoderDojoDC
Hi all,

I hope everyone enjoyed our last meeting with Taryn Sullivan from Dexter Industries. Towards the end, I was so bummed when we couldn't finish the GoPiGo activity, but as you heard, there's a silver lining. She will be back December 6th so that we can finish programming the robots. She also said that she'd bring a few sensors so that everyone can experiment.

Next meeting, we have Ginger Butcher coming to give a talk about engineering at NASA and lead a littleBits activity. If this sounds familiar, this event was rescheduled from a couple months ago. The signup is at http://www.meetup.com/CoderDojoDC/events/226218811/. She is bringing quite a lot of equipment, but please RSVP so we can maintain of good ratio of equipment per person.

Finally, our regular planning meeting is this Thursday. Details are on meetup if you'd like to join us.

Frank