Fwd: The Summer Immersion Program applications are open now!

Joshua Westgard

Jan 18, 2017, 8:24:14 AM1/18/17
to CoderDojoDC
FYI.  While I don't think there are currently any girls of the right age participating in our group, perhaps there are older sisters who would be interested in this opportunity.  We've had one member participate in the past and she reported back positively on the experience.  // Josh

Begin forwarded message:

From: Girls Who Code <summeri...@girlswhocode.com>
Subject: The Summer Immersion Program applications are open now!
Date: January 17, 2017 at 9:48:19 PM EST

Summer Immersion Program applications are open!
View online version
girls who Code
Jan 17, 2017
Spread the word!
Dear Joshua,
Our Summer Immersion Program applications are open now!

Encourage 10th and 11th grade girls in your community to prepare for their future with the Girls Who Code Summer Immersion Program! Our Summer Immersion Programs are FREE 7-week summer programs for 10th-11th grade girls to learn
computer science, get exposure to tech jobs and join a supportive sisterhood of thousands of girls across the US.
In the Summer Immersion Program, students will learn about:
  • Tech Companies -- They’ll meet female engineers and get an inside look at technical roles in the world’s top companies.
  • Project-based learning -- They’ll learn computer science through real-world projects in art and storytelling, robotics, video games, websites, apps and more!
  • Sisterhood -- They’ll work in teams and make lifelong friendships with a supportive and diverse community of girls.
Girls Who Code
Summer Immersion Program
2017 Cities

Atlanta, GA

Austin, TX

Boston, MA

Chicago, IL

Los Angeles, CA

Miami, FL

Newark, NJ

New York City, NY

San Francisco Bay Area, CA

Seattle, WA

Stamford, CT

Washington DC
The application deadline is March 17, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST, so don't let your girls miss out on this amazing opportunity!

Best,
Girls Who Code
This email was sent to westg...@gmail.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe at any time.