we're in need of a Raspberry Pi cart!

Joshua Westgard

Jan 26, 2017, 9:36:58 AM1/26/17
to CoderDojoDC
Dear Friends of CoderDojoDC,

As many of you will know, we've just embarked on a new activity stream in our club, Raspberry Pi activities. This has involved a significant investment of grant funds to get all the equipment, and as a result we are currently in the market for a cart to store it all.

We need a reasonably large, wheeled cart, preferably with walls/doors to the equipment won't fall out. It needs to hold our six monitors too.

Would anyone happen to know of an organization that might have such a cart that they would be willing to donate to a non-profit such as ours? Any leads would be much appreciated.

All best,
Josh