Google Summer of Codeq

Rich Morin

May 27, 2013, 11:19:37 PM5/27/13
to co...@googlegroups.com
I am delighted to report that my notion of a GSoC project on Codeq was (a)
taken up by Navgeet Agrawal and (b) accepted by Google. Paul deGrandis,
Tom Faulhaber, and I will be Navgeet's "official" mentors for the project,
but everyone is welcome to help:

Program analysis suite, based on Rich Hickey's Codeq
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/navgeet/7001

A number of folks on this list have expressed interest in Codeq; here is
an opportunity to help move it from prototype to production status! I have
set up a public Google Group for announcements, comments, ideas, reports,
questions, etc. If you are interested in this project, please sign up:

Google Summer of Codeq
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/gsocq

Please contact me directly if you experience any trouble in signing up.

-r

--
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm Rich Morin
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume r...@cfcl.com

Software system design, development, and documentation