Problem switching skins in the simulator

mcw

Nov 21, 2014, 2:38:39 PM11/21/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans
Desktop OS Windows 7
Simulator
Plugin version: 1.0.80

This seems to have started with the latest plugin. When switching between skins in the simulator I get the following exception in my app:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library C:\Users\mcw\AppData\Local\Temp\sqlite-3.7.151-x86-sqlitejdbc.dll already loaded in another classloader
Exception in thread "Thread-6" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.sqlite.NativeDB._open(Ljava/lang/String;I)V
    at org.sqlite.NativeDB._open(Native Method)
    at org.sqlite.DB.open(DB.java:157)
    at org.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.open(SQLiteConnection.java:184)
    at org.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.<init>(SQLiteConnection.java:105)
    at org.sqlite.JDBC.createConnection(JDBC.java:113)
    at org.sqlite.JDBC.connect(JDBC.java:87)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:579)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:243)
    at com.codename1.impl.javase.JavaSEPort.openOrCreateDB(JavaSEPort.java:6255)
    at com.codename1.ui.Display.openOrCreate(Display.java:3385)
    at com.codename1.db.Database.openOrCreate(Database.java:54)
    at com.readerware.xware.MediaDatabaseSQL.open(MediaDatabaseSQL.java:518)
    at com.readerware.xware.MediaDatabase.open(MediaDatabase.java:224)
    at com.readerware.xware.XWMain$OpenThread.run(XWMain.java:463)

I have to restart the app after switching skins.

Shai Almog

Nov 22, 2014, 1:23:35 AM11/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
This has been there for quite some time and I don't recall the exact resolution. Its due to a newer sqlite driver which gives better performance on Windows.
Chen might have better recollection here.