Android Phone App or Official App?

Abbey Gwayambadde

Dec 29, 2015, 11:44:11 PM12/29/15
to CodeMash
Hey fellow mashers....
  I see notices for IOS and Windows Phone apps. BUT are there any Android Apps?

Jason Follas

Dec 30, 2015, 4:45:26 AM12/30/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
For schedule info, there's Eventboard.

For attendee barcode scanning, there's Codemash Scanner.

Sent from my Windows Phone

  I see notices for IOS and Windows Phone apps. BUT are there any Android Apps?

Abbey Gwayambadde

Dec 30, 2015, 5:27:52 AM12/30/15
to code...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Jason :)

Dave Erwin

Dec 30, 2015, 5:48:08 PM12/30/15
to CodeMash
I'm working on a quick port of my Windows Phone app using Xamarin.Forms. Not sure if I will have it ready but if I do I'll post it here. It might be a little rough but should be usable.

Sashi Kolli

Jan 6, 2016, 8:49:39 AM1/6/16
to CodeMash
On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 11:44:11 PM UTC-5, Abbey Gwayambadde wrote:
> Hey fellow mashers....
>   I see notices for IOS and Windows Phone apps. BUT are there any Android Apps?

I've created a basic Android app for 2016 that lets you view all of the sessions, speakers, tags, etc. and lets you create a schedule by saving sessions.

take a look, and I'd appreciate any feedback
thanks

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kollifay.codemash.y2016