Blogged : OF KICKSTARTERS AND SPONSORSHIPS

bprince

Jun 19, 2015, 3:08:47 PM6/19/15
to code...@googlegroups.com

Steve Smith

Jun 30, 2015, 9:24:35 AM6/30/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
Thanks again, Brian, and everybody who has already backed the 2016
Software Craftsmanship Calendar Kickstarter. We have about 48 hours
left to reach our goal, so if you're interested in supporting the
project (and/or getting your name or your company's logo in the
calendar), please don't procrastinate more than two days from now :).

http://bit.ly/KickSC2016

Thanks!
Steve

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 3:08 PM, bprince <brian.h...@gmail.com> wrote: