2017 Hotel callout

J. R. Titko

Oct 4, 2016, 10:35:42 AM10/4/16
to CodeMash
Do any of the organizers know when Kalahari will start their callouts for hotel rooms now that tickets have gone on sale?
Best regards,
J. R.

Matt Casto

Oct 4, 2016, 10:52:03 AM10/4/16
to code...@googlegroups.com
From http://www.codemash.org/buytickets/

They will then send you an email with the tentative room reservation details. You must watch for this email. We expect to send these around October 10th but will send out a note when we are sure. They will come from the Kalahari, so check your spam filters.

< Matt

J. R. Titko