Thank you, CodeMash 2014

Pete

Jan 10, 2014, 9:24:08 PM1/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com

This is my third CodeMash, and I'd be tempted to take it for granted, except that it is:

A) Excellent
B) Affordable
C) Accessible
D) Excellent

Even though the ice sheet covering the state of Indiana conspired to keep me from making the
precompiler sessions, I was able to make it for the sessions on Thursday and Friday.

It's not uncommon that I find a couple of sessions in the same time slot that I'd like
to attend, but this is the first year that for any given time slot, I found myself wanting
to be in three places at once. The selection of topics this year was excellent.

I can only imagine how much time and energy it takes to make CodeMash happen.

Thanks to the volunteers, speakers, and especially the committee for putting this on.

I really enjoy it.

Pete

P.S. Special shout-out to Jay for putting together the Jam Session.

Dustin Fulton

Jan 13, 2014, 9:17:10 AM1/13/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I second this.  Especially the special thanks to Jay for putting the Jam Session together, this year's jam was solid!!!  (And they even had drumsticks to use this year)