Why are we still using Google Groups?

Scott

Oct 31, 2016, 1:06:40 PM10/31/16
to CodeMash
It would seem (to me at least) that moving this community to Slack would make a lot of sense - especially the community chat and knowledge sharing that could happen throughout the year (different channels for different technologies, etc.).

Any thoughts?

Brian Genisio

Oct 31, 2016, 1:11:09 PM10/31/16
to CodeMash