Base Ticket (Thursday & Friday) and Hotel Reservation Available

James Kriz

Jan 7, 2017, 4:08:26 PM1/7/17
to CodeMash
I have a ticket for Thursday and Friday and a hotel reservation at the Comfort Inn that I can transfer if anyone is interested. I am unfortunately not able to attend this year due to a scheduling conflict. Ticket is face value ($300) and hotel reservation is $159/night (you may be able to find rooms at the Kalahari, or other area hotels, but this one is guaranteed).

Reply here or email me directly (jim at kriz dot net) if interested. Thanks!