Need a room/Have a room

bprince

Oct 10, 2014, 10:58:40 AM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

Mark Chamberlain

Oct 10, 2014, 11:10:15 AM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Please let me know if you need a roommate. I have 4 on my team and as of yet we cannot get through to get a room. All we needed was one combo suite!!! Very efficient.

On Oct 10, 2014, at 10:58 AM, bprince <brian.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

Ronda Bergman

Oct 10, 2014, 12:04:45 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, October 10, 2014 10:58:40 AM UTC-4, bprince wrote:
> Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

Looking for 1 room... after calling for 2 hrs I missed the last room by seconds. :(

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

@philchuang

Oct 10, 2014, 12:13:05 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I'd really like to have an African Queen or Combination Suite for Wed the 7th -> Sun the 11th.

Please let me know if you're needing to give up your reservation, I'd love to take it off your hands! Or I could trade you my Two Room Family Suite reservation for the same dates.

kdevine

Oct 10, 2014, 12:13:50 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Looking for any room, prefer a Hut or Nomad room for Tuesday - Friday.  Thank you.

Mike Ward

Oct 10, 2014, 12:21:12 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Looking for a bed on Wed./Thurs. I'm a sound sleeper and don't snore :)

Andrea Gibson

Oct 10, 2014, 12:26:34 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Looking for a place to crash Wed/Thursday.

I am happy to help with costs of room, costs of booze and be generally awesome with you!

Thanks,
-Gabbie

Brian Meeker

Oct 10, 2014, 12:37:18 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Need a room. I'm attending all 4 days so ideally I could find something for Monday-Thursday nights. I've shared rooms in the past with no issues.

Sam Williamson

Oct 10, 2014, 12:47:34 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Got in too late; looking for a room for Wed/Thurs, if anyone ends up cancelling.

Andrea Gibson

Oct 10, 2014, 12:58:49 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Re My room request, I am staying for the whole even including precompiler, so I am willing to split costs for the whole event preferable, but am also willing to do just Wed/Thursday.

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 10:47 AM, Sam Williamson <samuel.g....@gmail.com> wrote:
Got in too late; looking for a room for Wed/Thurs, if anyone ends up cancelling.

Kent Fehribach

Oct 10, 2014, 1:59:35 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Looking for a Combination Suite that you are not going to use. Specifically, I am looking for the 5th through the 9th.

Thanks,
Kent

Eric

Oct 10, 2014, 2:18:56 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Looking for a room Tues-Thursday (will accept Monday as well if necessary).

Thanks,
Eric Gurney

Tommy Tayman

Oct 10, 2014, 2:21:52 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Hey all - throwing my name in the hat as well.  Single person (no team) looking for Tuesday - Friday (or sat).  More than willing to contribute to room, drink, etc costs!

On Friday, October 10, 2014 10:58:40 AM UTC-4, bprince wrote:
Message has been deleted

Craig Mauer

Oct 10, 2014, 2:29:41 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
If anyone has a Monday-Friday Hut reservation and needs to cancel, I'll take it off your hands.

Benjamin Heimann

Oct 10, 2014, 3:11:43 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I need a room for Wednesday and Thursday night.

I started asking friends first, but am willing to room with a(some) yet to meet friend(s).

Brian Dembinski

Oct 10, 2014, 3:20:48 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Looking for a hut on the 8th.

Thanks,
Brian
Message has been deleted

Todd Fowler

Oct 10, 2014, 9:19:37 PM10/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Have a room for Mon and Tues nights. Need a room for Wed and Thurs night (preferably a Hut, Desert or Nomad).

Thanks,

Todd

Ryan Wittibschlager

Oct 12, 2014, 7:32:05 PM10/12/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Looking for a room for Tue-Fri (4 days, 3 nights), needs to be hut. Thanks :)

KC

Oct 13, 2014, 1:23:17 PM10/13/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Looking for a room... My preference would be a hut room for Thursday night only, however I'll take a room of any size and duration as long as it includes Thursday night.

Thanks!

Eric Gurney

Oct 13, 2014, 1:31:29 PM10/13/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Should we have a up-to-date list somewhere with the requests in order so people looking to sell/share a room know who is still looking?

Rob Gibbens

Oct 13, 2014, 1:47:06 PM10/13/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I have a room at the Hampton Suites, but my family was planning to come with me and I really need a room at the Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge, for Monday night-Thursday night.  Willing to swap rooms and pay extra as well.

-Rob Gibbens

Shelley Storch

Oct 14, 2014, 10:39:57 AM10/14/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Putting this into the official thread.

Looking for a hut room Wednesday and Thursday for me and my adopted daughter who is buying her first codemash ticket.

Thanks,
Shelley R. Storch
Senior Programmer Analyst
TravelCenters of America
(O) (440)-808-4487
SSt...@ta-petro.com
"Making TA the Highway Travelers' Choice!"

Steve Madsen

Oct 14, 2014, 8:53:10 PM10/14/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Also looking for a room for Wednesday and Thursday. Willing to take just about anything, as the plan was to bring my family for KidzMash.

--
Steve Madsen
Light Year Software, LLC

Paul Montgomery

Oct 15, 2014, 2:12:47 PM10/15/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Looking for a room for myself and family. Anybody not able to keep your reservation?

Paul Montgomery

Anthony Eden

Oct 16, 2014, 12:39:21 PM10/16/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, October 10, 2014 4:58:40 PM UTC+2, bprince wrote:
> Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

Anthony from DNSimple. On a positive note, I was able to get large rooms for the 5th and 6th and the 9th, so if someone needs a place to crash during those times, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately I was not able to get a room in Kalahari for the 7th and 8th. I will be there along with another developer, so I'm hoping to find someone who as space for two of us. If you do, awesome! If not, no worries.

Thanks!

Alicia Schroeder

Oct 16, 2014, 2:21:32 PM10/16/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, October 10, 2014 10:58:40 AM UTC-4, bprince wrote:
> Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

I need a room Weds & Thurs, Thurs only if need be. Of course i can share in cost or if someone is giving up their room i'll buy it.

Alicia Schroeder

Oct 16, 2014, 2:30:23 PM10/16/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, October 10, 2014 10:58:40 AM UTC-4, bprince wrote:
> Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

I'm looking for a room Weds & Thurs night. Split costs if any ladies have an extra spot or buy it if canceling. Thanks!

Joe Mitchell

Oct 16, 2014, 5:29:22 PM10/16/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Looking for a room at Kalahari for Wed-Fri. Was going to bring the wife and kid. Would be a bummer for them to miss out, but if I can't get a room at Kalahari, I won't bring them. Thanks.

Bill C

Oct 22, 2014, 8:18:48 AM10/22/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, October 10, 2014 10:58:40 AM UTC-4, bprince wrote:
> Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

Looking for a room Monday-Thursday night at Kalahari if anyone is looking to cancel/transfer.

Message has been deleted

Eric Gurney

Oct 25, 2014, 5:51:49 PM10/25/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I'll take it if you still have it

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 12:49 PM, Lowell Bateman <lowell...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Friday, October 10, 2014 10:58:40 AM UTC-4, bprince wrote:
> Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

I can no longer attend codemash this year. Looking to transfer my Kalahari African Queen suite from Tuesday, January 6 to
Thursday, January 8, 2015.

KC

Oct 25, 2014, 5:57:25 PM10/25/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested if it's still available.

Betsy Waliszewski

Oct 25, 2014, 7:36:47 PM10/25/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I'm also looking for a room arriving Jan. 6, departing Jan. 10.

Thanks!

Betsy

Betsy Waliszewski
O'Reilly Media, Inc.
Partner Manager, CTSM
@betsyatoreilly

@philchuang

Oct 25, 2014, 11:46:34 PM10/25/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Lowell, please contact me if it is still available.
Message has been deleted

Jeremy Mills

Oct 28, 2014, 8:56:52 AM10/28/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a room for Wednesday and Thursday, already have one booked for the precompilers.

Schabse Laks

Oct 28, 2014, 12:20:29 PM10/28/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, October 10, 2014 10:58:40 AM UTC-4, bprince wrote:
> Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

I'm looking for a room for Wednesday & Thursday (I already booked for Monday & Tuesday)

Zack Chapple

Oct 28, 2014, 2:53:15 PM10/28/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!  Looking for a room for all 4 nights.  Coming up from ATL with the family and was hoping to stay at the Kalahari.

Zack Chapple

Oct 28, 2014, 2:57:12 PM10/28/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!

I'm looking for a room for a family of 4 for all 4 nights. Willing to stay longer if it means getting a room.

John Macko

Oct 29, 2014, 9:27:03 AM10/29/14
to code...@googlegroups.com

For the night of Wednesday the 7th only:

Have: A Kalahari Lodge Suite (sleeps 4, fully equipped kitchen, dining area, fireplace, 2 TVs)

Would like to trade for: A Kalahari Hut Room

I have more than I need here, but as reservations filled this was all that was available. Looking to trade reservations with someone who maybe wanted bigger/better accommodations to bring their family for an overnight.

John Macko

Oct 30, 2014, 12:17:59 PM10/30/14
to code...@googlegroups.com

For the night of Wednesday, January 7th only:

Have: Kalahari Lodge Suite (sleeps 4, full kitchen, dining area, fireplace, 2 TVs)

Would like to trade for: Kalahari Hut Room

The Lodge Suite is more than I need, but was all that was left when I finally made it through to the reservation clerk. Hoping to swap reservations with someone who has a Hut but was hoping to bring their family and would enjoy the extra space.

Benjamin Long

Nov 3, 2014, 8:59:28 AM11/3/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
looking for a room for Wednesday and Thursday night. Please contact me if you have one available.

team....@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2014, 12:13:36 PM11/11/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, October 10, 2014 10:58:40 AM UTC-4, bprince wrote:
> Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

My room plans fell through. I have a full ride ticket (Tuesday though Friday) and I'm looking for a bed or couch to sleep on.

Steve Smith

Nov 12, 2014, 4:22:01 PM11/12/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for one 2-bed room. Contact me if you have one available
to transfer.

Thanks,
Steve
> --

Steve Smith
http://Ardalis.com/
http://twitter.com/ardalis

gs volt

Nov 12, 2014, 10:11:32 PM11/12/14
to code...@googlegroups.com

I am in need of a room at Kalahari both Wed and Thu nights
Please contact me if you can help me out.
Thanks,
@gsvolt

Message has been deleted

Jonathan Kade

Nov 18, 2014, 9:25:45 AM11/18/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I need a room for Wednesday and Thursday night, and am resigned to not staying at the Kalahari. All of the official satellite hotels are booked up, and all of the hotels around them, and so on. Is anybody staying someplace further afield, like downtown, who might be willing to carpool in?

Jonathan

Sarah Cadwallader

Nov 24, 2014, 4:58:48 PM11/24/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
My family is coming to the Kalahari with me but we were unable to get a room.  We're looking for a 2 bedroom the Wednesday and Thursday nights.  Please let me know if you have one to transfer.

Thanks!

John Macko

Nov 25, 2014, 11:18:18 AM11/25/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Sarah, I have a Lodge Suite (sleeps 4, full kitchen, dining area, fireplace, 2 TVs) at the Kalahari (see http://www.kalahariresorts.com/ohio/rooms-reservations/guest-rooms-suites/hut-room) for Wednesday night only (the 7th) that I don't need. I'll be happy to transfer it if you can use it.

JMacko (at) CAS (dot) org

Brandon Campbell

Nov 26, 2014, 11:16:08 AM11/26/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Looking for room Thursday night. Will take additional nights as well if available/necessary.

ruprect (at) ruprect (dot) com
Message has been deleted

Rob Gibbens

Dec 4, 2014, 2:17:07 PM12/4/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I have a room at one of the overflow hotels, but I'm really looking for ANY room at the Kalhari so that my family can come down this year (they won't come if they're not at the Kalahari).  I'd be willing to trade my overflow room at the other hotel for the Kalahari room, plus kick in some extra money if anybody would be willing to trade.

Rob Gibbens
@RobGibbens

Tyler Coolbaugh

Dec 9, 2014, 10:35:25 AM12/9/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, October 10, 2014 10:58:40 AM UTC-4, bprince wrote:
> Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

I am in need of a room for Thurs-Friday (Wed night and Thurs night). I am flexible and don't bite, and am not picky about the room. Let me know if you want to split your costs with a nice guy.
Message has been deleted

Zeeshan Lakhani

Dec 9, 2014, 11:10:59 AM12/9/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, October 10, 2014 10:58:40 AM UTC-4, bprince wrote:
> Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

Hello, I'm speaking on Friday the 9th, but was too late in booking my room back in early October, sadly.

I'm looking to share a room from the 5th to the morning of the 10th at the Kalahari, if possible :). Thanks.

scott....@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2014, 8:58:31 PM12/9/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am in need of a Kalahari room for Wednesday night and Thursday night. Quiet sleeper, honest. ;) Willing to split cost of a room. Long as I have a bed I am happy, not picky. :)

Duane

Dec 9, 2014, 11:23:21 PM12/9/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I have a room reserved at Kalahari for Wed 01/07/15 that I was planning to Cancel. Let me know if you are interested in transferring it instead.

Tracy Linhart

Dec 10, 2014, 8:51:16 AM12/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Duane,
you have it only for the one night ?

Tim Corbett

Dec 10, 2014, 9:16:20 AM12/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Duane,
I am interested in that room. Contact me at t...@timpos.com.

Thanks,
Tim

Dec 18, 2014, 7:18:50 AM12/18/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I have a room for Friday night I wont be able to use this year.

Great for those with kids in school that want to join you for a mini vacation after the conference. The room is a large Combo suite that comes with 8 swim passes on Friday and 8 on Saturday. Codemash always falls during my kids final exams so we've done this the last 3 years and it works great.

hollid...@gmail.com

Ronda Bergman

Dec 23, 2014, 10:42:58 AM12/23/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I have an overflow hotel Monday-Friday booked will transfer to someone willing to purchase my conf. only ticket.

Ronda

Frank LaPoint

Dec 26, 2014, 12:28:33 PM12/26/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Where is the overflow room?

Steve Klabnik

Dec 28, 2014, 1:57:37 PM12/28/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested in taking a room of of anyone's hands for all or even a portion of the conference, please just send me an email.

Brandon Campbell

Dec 30, 2014, 9:42:39 AM12/30/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Looks like Kalahari has opened up a block of rooms if you're willing to pay rack rate. ~$179 for a hut before taxes and fees. I picked one up and cancelled at Comfort Inn if someone's looking for a cheaper room at an overflow hotel.

Kent Fehribach

Dec 30, 2014, 8:38:45 PM12/30/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I have a Hut room but I'm looking to upgrade to a Combo Suite if anyone had one that they are looking to downgrade from. Bringing the family, extra space would be nice. Need the room for Monday through Friday nights.

Thanks,
Kent

Mike Z

Dec 31, 2014, 9:09:09 AM12/31/14
to code...@googlegroups.com

I have a room at Kalahari for three nights, Mon - Thurs, and one night at Fairfield Inn on Thursday. I won;t be attending Code Mash, so please let me know if you are interested in the room(s) - mike.zukerman at gmail

Kent Fehribach

Dec 31, 2014, 10:37:30 AM12/31/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mike,

What type of room is it?

Thanks,
Kent

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Mike Z <mike.z...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a room at Kalahari for three nights, Mon - Thurs, and one night at Fairfield Inn on Thursday. I won;t be attending Code Mash, so please let me know if you are interested in the room(s) - mike.zukerman at gmail

Jason

Dec 31, 2014, 11:09:02 AM12/31/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Mike,
I would be interested in the room for Wednesday night as I already have a Thursday room at an overflow.

Thanks a lot, the family would really love to get a room at the resort even if it is just for a single night.

Thanks,
Jason

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Mike Z <mike.z...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a room at Kalahari for three nights, Mon - Thurs, and one night at Fairfield Inn on Thursday. I won;t be attending Code Mash, so please let me know if you are interested in the room(s) - mike.zukerman at gmail

Zeeshan Lakhani

Dec 31, 2014, 4:46:57 PM12/31/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I had to rearrange some things; so, if anyone has a room available at the Kalahari or one of the official overflow hotels for Thursday and Friday of the conference (the 8th and 9th, checking out the 10th), please let me know.

Thanks.

Zeeshan Lakhani

Dec 31, 2014, 5:30:24 PM12/31/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I found something for Friday, but still need a place to stay on Thursday :).

Adam Winter

Dec 31, 2014, 6:05:08 PM12/31/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for 1 room on Thursday night. Kalahari just opened up more rooms Tues/Wed, so I'm good there.

-adamw

Eric Johann

Jan 4, 2015, 10:20:40 AM1/4/15
to code...@googlegroups.com

I have a family suite, just need a hut. Mon-thurs.  Reply if you want to swap.

On Oct 10, 2014 10:58 AM, "bprince" <brian.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

Kent Fehribach

Jan 4, 2015, 10:38:19 AM1/4/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that would be awesome. What steps do we need to take?

Sent from my iPhone
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "CodeMash" group.

Kent Fehribach

Jan 4, 2015, 10:42:07 AM1/4/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
Actually, I just spoke with the wife and we looked at the room. I thought that had the kitchenette, that's what we were looking for. Sorry about that. We'll stick with the one room.

Thanks,
Kent

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 4, 2015, at 9:20 AM, Eric Johann <eric....@gmail.com> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "CodeMash" group.

@philchuang

Jan 4, 2015, 12:13:33 PM1/4/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
I have a 2-room family suite, looking for a lodge suite - let me know if anybody wants to trade up!

Tim Corbett

Jan 4, 2015, 4:38:03 PM1/4/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
Phil,
I am interested in trading up.
What nights do you have the room for?

Thanks,
Tim Corbett
T...@timpos.com

Justin Beall

Jan 5, 2015, 1:24:27 PM1/5/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, October 10, 2014 10:58:40 AM UTC-4, bprince wrote:
> Official thread for people with a room to share, people looking to share, or people looking to transfer a room reservation.

Looking for a room for one night at the Kalahari to stay with family instead of commuting the whole conference. Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.

Justin Beall

Jan 5, 2015, 1:37:25 PM1/5/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for any room on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.

I am commuting but would like to stay with wife and son one of the nights.

Thanks in advance, email me at jus....@gmail.com

@philchuang

Jan 5, 2015, 7:04:25 PM1/5/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
Still looking for someone to trade me their lodge suite for my 2-room family suite.

I won't arrive till Wed night. Wed-Thurs are the sold-out nights, so I think the reservation staff can make it work if you need to stay more days before or after.
Message has been deleted

Justin Beall

Jan 5, 2015, 7:41:06 PM1/5/15
to code...@googlegroups.com

I don't have a room at all. Sorry I can't trade up with you.

Eric J

Jan 5, 2015, 7:42:14 PM1/5/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
I have a family suite, mon-thur, but only need a hut. Need an upgrade? I can help. Reply or email direct.

@Arnulfo

Jan 6, 2015, 10:17:06 AM1/6/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
A bit late.  I have a HUT room available if anyone wants it, just pay the face value of what I paid for..  I'm going to be sharing a room with someone else, so I dont need my Hut.  Any takers?

Wednesday night, Thursday night. $101.69/night (room + tax)

email me or call me (614) 859-9464

Sam Williamson

Jan 6, 2015, 10:19:25 AM1/6/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
I emailed you, Arnulfo. I'd love to take it.

Justin Beall

Jan 6, 2015, 10:19:56 AM1/6/15
to code...@googlegroups.com

I'm potentially interested. Only need Thursday night though. Let me know if that works for you.

Sam Williamson

Jan 6, 2015, 10:23:47 AM1/6/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
I should have said: I'll take it, both nights.

@Arnulfo

Jan 6, 2015, 10:23:50 AM1/6/15
to code...@googlegroups.com

Sam Williamson samuel.g....@gmail.com

Sam Williamson

Jan 6, 2015, 10:25:41 AM1/6/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
Arnulfo - I'll give you a call later this afternoon. Thanks.

Brent Sickmiller

Jan 6, 2015, 6:49:36 PM1/6/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
If anyone trying to offload a room at Kalahari for Wednesday and Thursday night, I would gladly take it off your hands.

Thanks,
Brent

brent sick at gmail

Michael Haren

Jan 6, 2015, 8:05:10 PM1/6/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for a hut for Thursday night. Let me know if you have one available!

@philchuang

Jan 7, 2015, 10:32:35 AM1/7/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
One last request to try and trade down my 2-room family suite for a lodge suite (or combo suite), for Wed & Thurs (the Kalahari is not full on the other days and it shouldn't be a hassle to get whatever room you want).

My family could really use the kitchenette!

Greg Dzezinski

Jan 7, 2015, 2:44:55 PM1/7/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
still have the Thursday room? if so, ill take it

Judes Tumuhairwe

Jan 8, 2015, 12:27:52 AM1/8/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
Also looking for a room for Thursday night. (Kalahari or over-flow hotel...doesn't matter...whatever I can get)

tumuhairwe  [at]  gmail

-Judes

Jason Karns

Jan 3, 2016, 12:52:55 PM1/3/16
to codemash
Anyone have a bed to spare for Thursday night, perhaps Wednesday, too?

Jason

Dan Bays

Jan 3, 2016, 3:13:41 PM1/3/16
to CodeMash
Anybody know the official dates for codemash 2017?  I have had a family emergency and will not be able to attend this year.  I had a 4 day room (Monday through Thursday) at Great Wolff Lodge.  At this late date I think I can reschedule my stay but not get my money back so I was thinking of just trying to move my reservation to next year.
It is loading more messages.