2 Day Ticket available because of sick kitty, make an offer

Chuck Huber

Jan 10, 2017, 9:27:48 PM1/10/17
to CodeMash
It would be nice to get some money for it, but if you really want to go and cannot afford it, tell me a good story... I hate to have nobody use it.

Cancelling my room at Best Western as well, so if you've been wanting to stay there, there may now be vacancy.
Message has been deleted

Chuck Huber

Jan 11, 2017, 7:10:00 PM1/11/17
to CodeMash
On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 9:27:48 PM UTC-5, Chuck Huber wrote:
> It would be nice to get some money for it, but if you really want to go and cannot afford it, tell me a good story... I hate to have nobody use it.
>
> Cancelling my room at Best Western as well, so if you've been wanting to stay there, there may now be vacancy.

Sold! Thanks

Jon Esterle

Jan 16, 2017, 12:55:15 PM1/16/17
to CodeMash
My wife and daughter go with me every year, but I haven't been able to get her a ticket for the last two, so she ended up babysitting at KidsMash both days last year. I can offer at least half, but am totally willing to negotiate. We already have a room, just missing a ticket.