Registration Begins?

Campbell, William (Penske)

Oct 3, 2016, 2:19:41 PM10/3/16
to code...@googlegroups.com

Did anyone figure out when registration is going to begin? Someone was saying something about today? It seems awfully quiet on here.

Oct 3 - Tickets go on sale

Regards,

Bill

Mark Harr

Oct 3, 2016, 2:25:24 PM10/3/16
to CodeMash, William....@penske.com
Hey Bill!

Website said tickets go on sale at "October 3rd, 6:05pm EDT (aka Ohio time)" (ref: http://www.codemash.org/buytickets/)

Shelley Storch

Oct 3, 2016, 5:32:45 PM10/3/16
to code...@googlegroups.com
I found all the information here:

http://www.codemash.org/buytickets/

ALL tickets will go on sale at the same time, October 3rd, 6:05pm EDT (aka Ohio time).
Shelley R. Storch
Senior Programmer Analyst
TravelCenters of America
(O) (440)-808-4487
SSt...@ta-petro.com
"Making TA the Highway Travelers' Choice!"

Rob Conklin

Oct 3, 2016, 5:58:28 PM10/3/16
to CodeMash, William....@penske.com
6:05 pm EDT

1.333333333. ALL tickets will go on sale at the same time, October 3rd, 6:05pm EDT (aka Ohio time). Why so late in the day? We have day jobs, and we need to be at the wheel during the flood. We recommend you ‘work’ late, and hold a ticket buying party. This includes attendees, alumni, sponsor tickets, etc.