Kalahari Room for CodeMash 2018

Luc

Aug 1, 2017, 11:01:02 AM8/1/17
to CodeMash
I tried calling the Kalahari resort to book my week long stay in January, but they can't take reservations for CodeMash anymore. I've looked all over CodeMash.org, the blog, and even this group, but can't seem to find any information on how to book my room for CodeMash 2018.

Please advise!

Luc

Winston Tsang

Aug 1, 2017, 11:36:36 AM8/1/17
to code...@googlegroups.com
​This year (2017) they booked the room when you got a ticket.  You didn't book it yourself.​

bprince

Aug 3, 2017, 11:29:42 AM8/3/17
to CodeMash
We will be releasing that information shortly. As with the past years, the hotels will open up when ticket sales open up. That date is on the web site. Some hotels are integrated into our ticket process, while other official hotels are not.