Door Decorating v2.0.1.6

Joe Kuemerle

Jan 6, 2016, 12:10:01 AM1/6/16
to code...@googlegroups.com
Alright, I am now onsite at the Kalahari and I have a spiffy prize to give away on Friday for the best decorated door.

To see what is going on check out http://bit.ly/doorcomp

If you want to get in on this then decorate your door in the most CodeMash-y way possible and enter the competition.

As in the past I will be doing my best to walk around as many times as possible to get my own pictures but you can also take your own picture of your door and let me know on Twitter (@jkuemerle), on the CodeMash slack group (https://codemash.slack.com) or I am also one of the (few) guys at CodeMash who usually wanders around in a kilt.

Even if you don't decorate your door you can still vote for your favorites. Check back often as I update the doors on a "whenever I can" schedule. Voting will close after lunch on Friday and I will be giving away prize(s) either at the last open space or on the main stage if the staff does not get security after me soon enough during the closing ceremonies.

This competition is, as always, not officially sponsored or endorsed by CodeMash or any of its exhibitors, sponsors or the Kalahari. It is a volunteer effort (and also a good way for me to get my exercise). Oh, and as in years past you must also be over the legal drinking age in order to be awarded a prize.

Thanks for participating and I will see you in the hallways!

Joe Kuemerle
( @jkuemerle )