Sessions with limitead seats

Mike Z

Oct 20, 2015, 10:23:07 AM10/20/15
to CodeMash
Will any of the sessions have a limited number of seats and therefore require attendees to sign up in advance?
I seem to remember that some of the previous CodeMash's had that.

bprince

Oct 22, 2015, 2:03:26 PM10/22/15
to CodeMash
We will be doing 'tickets' for all precompilers, mostly to judge interest and to help us with room assignments. One or two will have a fee because of the consumables used during the session (robot parts, etc.). These will have limits because of the set amount of hardware we will bring, and how many people we can accommodate. But those sessions are usually repeated.

The free session 'tickets' are non binding. Do what you want when you get here. Start in one session, and move to another half way through. Follow your butterfly.

The paid session tickets are for the gear.

Tony Goggin

Dec 28, 2015, 3:12:52 PM12/28/15
to CodeMash
Hey Brian,

I was just looking at pre-compilers and wondering about additional costs and limited seats and came across this post. Is there a section on the Codemash site for signing up for limited sessions, or will that be done on site?

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

Tony

bprince

Dec 29, 2015, 6:41:30 PM12/29/15
to CodeMash
No precompiler session tickets are needed this year. For two reasons:
1. We were able to get sponsors to pay for the equipment this year. Thanks to Microsoft and CareEvolution.
2. Wanted to keep things simpler, less moving parts for attendees and for us.

As attendees arrive to the sessions, they will be grouped/paired with the kits available.