kalahari memorial day discount

@philchuang

Jan 10, 2014, 10:00:29 PM1/10/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Can somebody post the information for this? A scan of the flyer, perhaps?

Paul Apostle

Jan 13, 2014, 7:18:06 AM1/13/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Has there been any response to this yet?  It sounded like a great deal when they announced it.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 10:00 PM, @philchuang <chub...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can somebody post the information for this? A scan of the flyer, perhaps?

Jim Holmes

Jan 13, 2014, 7:48:44 AM1/13/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Flyers were available at CodeMash. I'll try to get something up today.

Jim

Mike Ohlsen

Jan 13, 2014, 2:28:58 PM1/13/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Missed the flyers and the announcement! Curious to hear about this when posted!

Mike Cornell

Jan 14, 2014, 6:42:28 AM1/14/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I booked a room for memorial day and the day after on Saturday morning before leaving. At that time, the Kalahari staff had no special rate in the computer system by name or code. There is no code on the flyer.

I did get the rate after showing the flyer, as the staffer manually entered the rate. I was advised to bring the flyer with me when I check in and to not be surprised by confusion at the front desk.

Matt Casto

Jan 14, 2014, 9:24:02 AM1/14/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I tried to write down information about this during the lunch where I saw it presented, but didn't get my pen out in time. I also could not find any flyers last week. Any information about this discount would be appreciated!

< Matt

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 6:42 AM, Mike Cornell <mcorn...@gmail.com> wrote:
I booked a room for memorial day and the day after on Saturday morning before leaving. At that time, the Kalahari staff had no special rate in the computer system by name or code. There is no code on the flyer.

I did get the rate after showing the flyer, as the staffer manually entered the rate. I was advised to bring the flyer with me when I check in and to not be surprised by confusion at the front desk.

Jason Gilmore

Jan 14, 2014, 10:01:19 AM1/14/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Just a note we'll be sending information about the discount along later today or tomorrow, we had to tie up some loose ends with the Kalahari first.

Jason

D McDowell

Jan 15, 2014, 10:03:32 AM1/15/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Great, Looking forward to getting the information. I missed hearing about this at lunch.

Duane McDowell

Robert Scott

Jan 20, 2014, 4:33:25 PM1/20/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Any information available for this yet?  Thanks!

Rob