Jam Session

Dustin Fulton

Jan 13, 2014, 1:41:07 PM1/13/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to personally thank everyone involved with organizing and participating in the Jam Session.  Thursday night had a turnout of some really great musicians and I think it was very successful.  I had an absolute blast!  Hope to see you all again next year!

I saw there were a few photographers around...not sure if they were Codemash photographers or private, but I'd be curious if anyone got pictures from that night.  I haven't seen any whatsoever so far.

-Dustin
Lansing, MI

Mike Pirnat

Jan 14, 2014, 3:32:27 PM1/14/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
I've posted my photos here:

Downloading is disabled but feel free to contact me if you want copies of anything.

gs volt

Jan 14, 2014, 4:15:42 PM1/14/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Awesome photos Mike!

G | Gaurav Narain Saxena | (330) 283 - 4972

I am a Board Member at SYN/HAK: The Akron Hackerspace located at 21 W North St, Akron, Ohio 44304
I am providing technical consulting services to Sherwin-Williams on behalf of Bennett Adelson (Microsoft Solution Center) located at 6050 Oak Tree Blvd, Cleveland, Ohio 44131
I have also been providing solutions to non-trivial problems other businesses may have through my company Whiskey Bits LLC located in Portage Lakes, Ohio
Learn more about things I have created by reading my About page on my blog

Jason Gilmore

Jan 14, 2014, 4:16:23 PM1/14/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Awesome indeed. They really are fantastic.

Jason

Joe Mitchell

Jan 14, 2014, 8:50:48 PM1/14/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting me jam with you guys! Lot's of fun!

Jeff Yates

Jan 15, 2014, 1:37:28 AM1/15/14
to code...@googlegroups.com

I concur. I had a great time singing. So much fun.

Dustin Fulton

Jan 17, 2014, 8:37:59 AM1/17/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
Great pictures of the entire conference!  Thanks for sharing!

srinivas kadiyala (SKC)

Jan 21, 2014, 7:25:00 AM1/21/14
to code...@googlegroups.com
If the sessions are recorded, can we get the link for it see the recordings ?