Events XS Issue

Matt Shields

Jan 7, 2017, 5:11:15 PM1/7/17
to CodeMash
To all the CodeMash Hampsters that make this magical event occur, I diligently created My Agenda in Events XS. When I went in today to ensure ALL of my precompiler prereqs are prepared at home I found that My Agenda has been, shall I say, "littered" with CAD and 3D printing events. When I attempt to remove the star I get a big X and a message saying "Session is set on your agenda by conference organizer, you are not permitted to unfavorite this session."

As much as I appreciate your efforts to help me learn the most I can about CAD, I would rather have the luxury of defining my own agenda. Might you be willing to unfavorite these events? PPPPLLLLLEEEEAASSEEEEEEE, Eddie!!

Thanks,
Matt

Rob Gillen

Jan 7, 2017, 5:27:10 PM1/7/17
to CodeMash
Thanks Matt, we are looking into it and should get it sorted soon.