+1 Card, +2 Actions, +9 CodeMashes

John Macko

Jan 5, 2015, 9:48:44 AM1/5/15
to code...@googlegroups.com

Wanted to let everyone know that this year I’ll be continuing the CodeMash tradition of bringing a plethora of Dominion cards/expansions, including the new Prince card that was just introduced this past August.

Dominion, currently one of the most popular games in the world, is deck-building game with a light medieval theme. It is a Euro-style game, emphasizing strategy and downplaying luck.

I’ll be in the Game Room every night, and hope to see all my old pals (Brian, Chris, Mark, Al, Gabbie, Alyssa, Jonathan and many others). Also more than happy to introduce this game to anyone interested!

Andrea Gibson

Jan 5, 2015, 11:13:53 AM1/5/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
I will be there. :)

Matt Shields

Jan 5, 2015, 3:35:58 PM1/5/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
I'll try to make it for a game

Lakshmi Murugiah

Jan 6, 2015, 10:19:56 AM1/6/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
What time?

Thank you,
Lakshmi Murugiah.

John Macko

Jan 6, 2015, 10:29:03 AM1/6/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
Tuesday: I'll be in the Game Room by 8:00 P.M. at the latest.
Wednesday & Thursday: I'll be there by 7:00 P.M. at the latest.

Will stay playing as long as there is interest! In past years we've broken up somewhere between 11:00 P.M. and 1:00 A.M.

Drop by when convenient and we'll try to get you in the next game. (Each game usually lasts between 15 minutes and a half hour. I can accommodate 5 other players. In past years, many others have also brought Dominion games and expansions, so look for the opportunity to jump in on those games, too!)

Lakshmi Murugiah

Jan 12, 2015, 1:49:29 PM1/12/15
to code...@googlegroups.com
Are you guys playing now?