2017 Tickets / Hotels

Ryan Riddell

Sep 26, 2016, 1:14:14 PM9/26/16
to CodeMash
Are prices the same as last year?  Corporate overloads are asking.

Is the hotel working the same?

This group is oddly empty, did it die?  Is there some newness I'm unaware of?  Is a unicorn causing chaos again?

#needMash

Thanks,
Ryan

Brandon Wilson

Sep 26, 2016, 1:24:09 PM9/26/16
to CodeMash
I was actually wondering when they might go on sale this year??? It was about this time last year that they went on sale.

Ryan Riddell

Sep 26, 2016, 2:17:00 PM9/26/16
to CodeMash
Site shows the following for dates:

Upcoming Dates

July 30 Aug 12 - Call for sponsors
Aug 1 - Topic interest survey
Aug 15 - Call for speakers
Sep 1 - Session selection
Sep 15 - Call for interns
Sep 30 - Session list released
Oct 3 - Tickets go on sale <--- one week from today!
Oct 24 - Schedule survey
Dec 1 - Publish session schedule
-----------

-Ryan

Jason Follas

Sep 26, 2016, 2:24:14 PM9/26/16
to code...@googlegroups.com
Pricing should not change from last year. Registration still looks to be on schedule (the website says October 3).

You also will not need to be concerned about Alumni codes this year - for the past few years, they haven't actually been needed for the Zerg Rush because we are able to accommodate so many more people with the staggered lunch system (so the conference does not sell out in milliseconds, as in the past). We're always trying to simplify the process, and sending codes to all of the Alumni plus handling support emails when the codes didn't arrive proved to be pretty demanding with no actual benefit.

Watch codemash.org and @codemash on Twitter for official announcements and details.  We also have a Slack channel, and you can self-register here: https://codemash-slack.herokuapp.com/

Chris

Mark Monnin

Sep 27, 2016, 10:18:53 AM9/27/16
to CodeMash
It looks like last year (or maybe this year, I can't tell if the site has been updated) the tickets went (or are going) on sale at October 3rd, 6:05pm EDT.

http://www.codemash.org/buytickets/

bprince

Sep 27, 2016, 10:20:40 AM9/27/16
to CodeMash
We expect to start the sale on Oct 3rd, next Monday. That might change by a day, we have a final meeting tomorrow to decide if we are ready or not.

The TIME of when the sale starts is not determined, but is likely to be in the early evening. Pricing is the same this year.

Brian Krohn

Sep 29, 2016, 7:58:00 AM9/29/16
to CodeMash
What was the cost last year?  I don't remember.

Ryan Riddell

Sep 29, 2016, 11:17:22 AM9/29/16
to CodeMash
I'm fairly sure it was $300 for Pre-compilers and another $300 for main conf.

David Stanek

Sep 29, 2016, 11:41:15 AM9/29/16
to code...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Ryan Riddell <ryan.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm fairly sure it was $300 for Pre-compilers and another $300 for main
> conf.

According to the Wayback Machine you are correct.
https://web.archive.org/web/20150930123537/http://www.codemash.org/buytickets/

--
David
blog: http://www.traceback.org