Anyone available to present at GLUGnet in Okemos MI on Thursday?

Joseph Kunk

Apr 12, 2015, 11:10:02 PM4/12/15
to code...@googlegroups.com, Joseph Kunk, Eric Vogel
Sorry for the slightly off-topic message but GLUGnet (Greater Lansing User Group for .NET) is looking for a Speaker for our meeting this Thursday evening at 6pm in Okemos MI.

Anything of interest to developers is fair game for the topic, does not need to be specifically .NET.

If you would like to speak, please contact me. Thanks!

If not this week, then let me know of any Third-Thursday that you would be available so I can get you on the speaker schedule. Thanks!

--
Joe Kunk
GLUGnet Program Director